Saturday, February 9, 2013

Worst Opinion Ever

Hello everyone, again. momo and here's my opinion about Bleach.

I know I really suck at giving opinions but... I think Bleach is great but has its flaws. I like Bleach because it is the least childish anime in the Big 3 and has a good plot. What do I mean about least childish? Bleach's humor does not always appear as childish as others'. Though seeing Isshin jump over Ichigo while he's sleeping is childish. Wait, I don't mean that One Piece and Naruto are for childish people or so. What I'm trying to say here is that the whole comedy thing is not that childish such as over-eating results to a big belly and something embarrassing about a character loving another. 

Bleach has a good plot. The whole thing about the twists in Ichigo's life and that everything happened all because some monster wanted to kill his family. I think he feels like it's worth it. But then, Bleach also got its major flaws but I don't remember any of them anymore. The Kubo-is-such-a-troll thing has something to do about his mistakes in the plot. Most critics say he does not know how to continue the story properly.

Anything else? Yep. Bleach has a wonderful collection of characters and their stories, locations and their histories, and techniques and their effects! The whole Bleach universe is vast, ranging from some Humans to Souls to Hollows to Arrancars. Why they are there and how they look are awesomely interesting to know. The techniques and attacks are just great that they sometimes say something about its user. The locations--my favorite!--are wondrous. A desert, an urban town, a palace, you can see it here!

So... I don't know how to end it but there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment